Shipping and Deliveries
1. We try our best to get you your products as soon as possible. This means we process 99% of our order same or next day. (weekends and holidays excluded)
2. We do not charge an extra "handling fee" like you might see elsewhere.
3. Rates for all of our multi-item orders are calculated based on combined shipping method. This means if you buy 20 of the same item, we don't charge you 20x the shipping cost of that item.
4. The primary shipping method used by Signworld Canada Inc. is UPS.
5. We also do blind ship, call us for more details.
Our primary shipping service is with UPS. Standard services can be served within 7 business days to most provinces. The general calculation is 5-7 days, barring any delays from the courier. UPS is traceable from the moment it leaves our warehouse, so tracking your package at UPS.com will provide the most accurate information. (over 95% of our products are shipped from our warehouse). Signworld Canada Inc. is not responsible for any delays caused by the couriers.
Other than your ship to address/location, delivery time depends on the following 2 factors.
1. Stock availability. We try our best here at Signworld Canada to keep an accurate and up-to-date inventory count. However, rarely there will be discrepancies due to the large number of orders we receive and process on a daily basis. Although it is very unlikely that the item you order is back-ordered, we will notify you within the next business days in case such occurs via the e-mail address you provided with your order information.
2. Shipping method. To better meet the needs of our customers, we also offer priority shipping. We understand that sometimes you want your items fast which is why we offer this priority shipping method which usually delivers to most Canadian addresses within two to three business days.